RENTAL REQUIREMENTS DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION REQUIRED
- Proper Application filled out, including your previous landlord’s Name, Address and Telephone number.
- Copy of Passport/Driver’s License or other personal photo identification.
- Letter of employment on company letterhead, stating title, salary, guaranteed bonus, and start date. If self-employed, a tax return and/or a letter from the Certified Public Accountant. These requirements apply to both applicant(s) and guarantor(s).
- A copy of a recent Bank Statement
- Income verification. (Pay Stubs or Tax Return). An income of approximately 40-50 times the monthly rent for the applicant(s) and 80-100 times the monthly rent for the guarantor(s). Some landlords/management companies will allow combining of the applicant’s income and others will not.
DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION REQUIRED
- You should bring enough funds for the first month’s rent and (1) month’s security deposit.*
- Brokerage fees (if applicable)
- Application fees (and/or) Credit check fees are usually $20 – $40 per applicant, depending on the specific landlord/management company.
- Possible Move in/Move out fees. (Check with your agent)
- *Subject to change depending on your credit report and income.